Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hiiiiii everyone!

Just wanted to say, "Hi" and let you know that we're here, we're alive, and we are learning, learning, learning away!  Can you believe our kiddos are actually using the word, "rectilinear"?!?  Holy moly!  We are learning about measurement and the attributes coinciding within such as area, perimeter, and even the area and perimeter of decomposing rectilinear figures...CRAZY! 

Anyway, I just wanted you to know that my extended absence has been for a reason and I want to tank everyone for their thoughts, concerns, and well wishes.  It has been a trying time for us all.  I hate being away from the students, but it's nice to know that they missed me while I was gone...I sure missed them! 

I also have a new computer here at school so posting on this blog should be much, MUCH easier (it was tedious, time consuming, and VERY hard before, to say the least!). 

We have things coming up:

NO SCHOOL - March 15th
GEORGETOWN COLLEGE VISIT - March 26th
SPRING BREAK - April 1st - 5th
STARLab - April 18th 

I love, love, love you!xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment