Thursday, December 2, 2010

In a NEW YORK state of mind...

 My adventures in New York with Caroline D.
Day One-
After school, Caroline and I got off the bus and went to Caroline's house. We got in and had a snack.  Caroline found a dead mouse on her trashcan and let me munch it up for a snack. For me, it was delicious- it tasted like a big chicken... it was yummy!  We finished snack and went up the street and picked berries and put them in an empty water bottle. We mixed them together and went back to her house. We watched some T.V. and then we went to Caroline's children's theater thing for S.C.A.P.A and she practiced pantomimimg, her monolougue, and advertisements. Then, we went to Oasis (Caroline's neighbor's restaurant) to eat dinner. Caroline and I got beef suromma which is steak and fries. I had steak, some fries, and  water. Then, we went back to Caroline's house and watched, "Dancing with the Stars: the Finale".  You people really can move in mysterious ways!  After that, Caroline and I brushed our teeth and went to bed.  What a busy day!

Day 2-
Today Caroline and I rode to Buffalo, New York.  Boy...was it a loooong trip!  It took a whole day to get there!  Here's how the trip went: first, we got in the car. Then, it took us about 4 hours to get to the Ohio State Mall.  We went in Justise and Claire's which were cool stores for young girls.  If I wore people clothes, I think I'd like some things from there...but don't go putting it on your Christmas list for me, yet!  Then, we got back in the car for more driving and watched a lot of movies. A little after 2:30, Caroline, her family, and I ate lunch.  We went to this place called Subway where Caroline and I shared a meatball sub.  It was yummy!  I mean, I was STARVING and so was Caroline...who eats lunch at 2:30 anyway?!?  We did lots of things in the car like watching lots of things like Toy Story 3 and SpongeBob, drawing, playing games, and we slept.  It reeaallly was a loooonnng ride!  We also had lots of snacks - on they way there, we even got to have hot chocolate from McDonald's...it tasted like a big chocolate bar which was so good!  Actually, here is a list of the things we did specifically: we drew on whiteboards (just like in my home- Mrs. Thomas's room!), drew on paper, watched TV, played on DS, and made our own connect the dots.  Caroline even made one to look like me and drew it in my journal for me.  "It sure was a long day!" she exclaimed to me.  We FINALLY got to the house and ate hot dogs for dinner.  Last but not least, we brushed our teeth and went to bed.  Tomorrow should be an exciting day!


Day Three- THANKSGIVING DAY!
First on Thanksgiving Day, we woke up and wenty downstairs and ate breakfast.  We had waffles with strawberries on them, "yum, yum!" I said.  Then, we put our bowls in the sink and went the living room.  Then, we turned on the TV and watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and "Wizards of Waverly Palace". 
"I am bored," I told her. 
"I know, this IS boring," she agreed.  So, we went in the kitchen and played sticks with Savannah and Lilly (her sisters).Then after the game of sticks Savannah and Lilly played a checkers and me and Caroline,keeped playing sticks. After we all finished playing games, we went in the living room with Jacob and Lilly. Then we played legos, even though Caroline and I don't like them.  Caroline and I played legos until 3:00 and then we went to Caroline's cousin's house and played until the food was ready. We ate a lot of stuff like: mashed patatoes, corn, jello, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and of course.. turkey. After we ate, we played a game until it was time for dessert called, "Mad Gab" which is a game where you figure out what the words are it is kind of like rhyming words with Rachel (Caroline's cousin) and Savannah.  Dessert was so yummy!  We had chocolate cake, apple pie, and pumpkin pie.  Once we were finished with dessert, we played some more Mad Gab with everyone.  Then, we watched the movie, "Elf" with everyone else and played some more Mad Gab and then went home and went to bed.


Day 4 - Black Friday!
Today, Caroline and I got up and went downstairs and ate plotsic (it is a bread with sugar and it is hard sugar and it is very good).  After that, we watched TV and played blocks.  Soon, it was time to go to the mall and we ate hot dogs.  We went to a bunch of places, but first, we went to Pottery Barn Kids and Caroline bought a nightlight that is a changing color owl.  Then, we went to a bunch of other places and I got something for Mrs. Thomas...it is her Christmas present so don't tell!  She also bought a pug piggy bank...it's really cute!  The bad part of things though, was that Caroline's mom bought a $50 gift card to Sephora and lost it :( but then we left the mall and she tried figuring it out! Once we left the mall, we went to Olive Garden and had dinner and Caroline's cousins went there with us.  After we finished dinner, we all went to Caroline's grandparents' house and watched "Home Alone" and went to bed and fell asleep. While we were all asleep, Caroline's mom was at Sephora trying to figure out...but we will never know what happened until the next day.


Day 5 - Last Day in Buffalo
Today, we went downstairs after we woke up and ate some more plotsic with water to drink.  After we were done, Caroline and I played.  After Playhouse Disney was done, we watched TV.  We watched TV until we left to go to a guy named Jack's house.  He is Caroline's dad's friend.  While there, we washed card and afterwards, we went into their basement.  They made a big bar and I played this old game and beat everyone!  I also played fuseball and ping-pong...it was awesome!  I sat on the barstools until we left.  Then, we watched "Bolt" on the way to a pizza place where we had pizza and wings.  After we finished, we went to Caroline's cousin's house and opened Christmas presents.  Caroline and her sisters all got a dance game for the Wii, Pictionary game, and as vDraw game tablet. We played the dance game until we left...it was a slow day!


Day 6 - Our Way Back to KY!
Mine and Caroline's way back to Kentucky was full of adventures.  First, we woke up at 4:45 a.m.  We were so tired, so we got in the car about 5:00a.m. and we drove off.  We slept for about 3 hours until well...about 8ish.  Then, we had brunch (breakfast/lunch) at Bob Evans and Caroline and I shared kid's sliders with fries.  We ate with Caroline's aunt Randa, so we talked and all that stuff.  After we were done, we got back in the car and drove off again.  After a while of driving, we got to a different mall...it was the Ohio Mall from before and Caroline got a mood ring as we went around looking for more cool stuff.  We didn't buy anything else, but I wish I could have!  After we were done at the mall, we went to Wendy's and got extra spicy chipotle chicken.  It really was extra spicy!  The rest of the way, we slepy and watched TV.  When we got home, we had a little snack, watched the new episodes of TV shows we had saved, and then we finally went to bed.  Back to school!


I hope Mrs. Thomas is feeling better.  It's been fun with Caroline!
Hoot, Hoot!
-Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment