Thursday, December 16, 2010

Winter came early!!!


Well, apparently the weather did not want to cooperate with our plans for our party :( and here we are starting our Winter Break early!  I'm sad that I did not get to see all of your beautiful, smiling, sweet faces to wish you a Merry Christmas and tell you in person that I love you one more time in 2010!  I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and you ring in the new year with hope, love, and the promise of a fantastic and fulfilling year to come.  I absolutely cannot wait to see you in 2011 and hear all of your stories of how you spent your break!


You are all my favorite things about 2010!  There is not a day that goes by that I do not feel more than blessed to have you in my life.  I am so lucky that you are my students...you're so wonderful!  I love you so much!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas


P.S., We will discuss our plans to make-up our winter party upon our return from break.  See you January 3rd, 2011!

P.P.S, DON'T FORGET...your Brazilian animal projects are due by January 10th!  Work on those over break AS WELL as your multiplication facts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment