Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6.1.11

Happy June, Everyone!!!  I hope this HOT spring day finds you absolutely wonderful!  We have had a busy day of completing all of the end of the year tasks we need to get finished. 

The students wrote letters to my future students about what they can expect with having me next year (it's something I do every year for the first day of school), and then we packed up our room...completely!

Remember, our living arts & science presentation is tomorrow!  $2.50 is due before it begins at 8:40!  Also, do not forget that our 3rd grade awards presentation is Friday at 10:15.  We look forward to seeing you then!

Tomorrow, I will be sending home the summer packets and hopefully our class yearbook that we've been working on.
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas
yeah, most people feel this way too...

Jazzy girl :)








No comments:

Post a Comment