Thursday, August 18, 2011

8.18.11

Happy Thursday Friends!  I hope you've had a thrilling day and are excited about the long weekend away from school.

Today, we had a very fun day because we got to get into groups and practice reading type projects.  We had several very creative groups and all were awesome to watch!  Stay tuned for pictures and videos to come!

This afternoon, everyone presented their "Me Bags" and it was so magnificent getting a look into what matters most to the students in our class...I really feel like I know so much more about EVERYONE!  Yay!!!

I hope you have a GREAT 3-day weekend...don't miss me too much...haha!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

PS, Remember- MONDAY, we start learning REAL 4th grade content as we dive into our subjects!  I can't wait to get the ball rolling on our studies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment