Saturday, April 7, 2012

introducing...

...Jack Robert Thomas!!!  
he was born about 12 hours after UK won their 8th national championship title,
so it's only fitting he'd go home in UK getup :)

He's here!  HE'S HEREEEEE!!!
Our sweet Baby Jack was born last Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012 at 11:07a.m.  He weighed 6lbs 4ounces, was 19 1/4 inches long, and had a full head of jet-black hair!  He looks just like his daddy, Mr. Thomas!  He is very "go with the flow", very calm, and is a huge love-bug as he loves to snuggle!  

I miss you all so, so much!  Seriously.  I may or may not have had some days with tears :(  BUT, I am enjoying receiving letters from you!  They help on the days where I'm really needing some quality time with my babes. I hope to get Baby Jack up to see you all as soon as possible (once he's a few weeks old), so here are some more pics for your viewing pleasure to hold you over until then...

first car ride

sunlight snoozin'

hanging out with Mommy :)

"are YOU lookin' at ME?!?"

"seriously, Mommy...NO more pictures"

lookin' at his Daddy :)


going home!

big boy in his car seat

 Jackbaby says he cannot wait to meet you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment