Monday, August 27, 2012

8.27.12

Hello all and HAPPY MONDAY!  I hope I am finding you well and wonderful after a great weekend.  Mine was surely fabulous and Mr. Thomas, Baby Jack, and I had fun spending time in the sunshine and by the pool!  Not too much of the warm summer sunshine left so we are going to enjoy every last bit of it and I hope you do the same!

We had a marvelous Monday!

MATH:
We continued working on strategies for adding and subtracting mentally. 
HOMEWORK: none

READING:
Students are working on sequencing events of a story and different genres of fiction like fabels.
HOMEWORK: reading log 20 min.

Don't forget that your homework packets are due THIS Friday, August 31st.
Spelling tests are THIS Friday as well!

Our WOW! Words for this week are:
estimation
difference
subtraction
quintessential
mellifluous

Have a magnificent Monday evening!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

P.S., I FINALLY have school email: it's susan.thomas@scott.kyschools.us (yes, Susan is my first name and I go by Abby which is my middle name...I have to use the legal first name for email)

No comments:

Post a Comment