Thursday, May 19, 2011

5.19.11

Howdy all!  I hope this Thursday finds you well and wonderful!  It sure is nice seeing the sunshine out and about this afternoon!

Sorry about not posting yesterday, I left early because I was not feeling well.

Today, we typed our Personal Narratives on the laptops (or what we have finished so far) and I have to say, we've got some terrific writers in here!  I have seen it on many occasions, but they are really shining with these pieces!

After writing, we worked on getting together our products for Business Night, which took the remainder of our morning.  Remember, Business Night is on Wednesday, May 25th at 6 so please make plans to attend!  ALL proceeds go towards Jarrett's Joy Cart.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

TOMORROW IS FUN DAY!!!
Please...
be sure to be here right on time
wear older clothes as you could get wet or dirty
wear TENNIS SHOES/ SNEAKERS
wear SUNSCREEN!!!
bring your kites for KITE DAY
bring your lunch if you signed up to do so
do not bring items that you do not wish to carry around with you throughout the day
bring your BEST sportsmanlike attitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment