In NO particular order, WE...
- finished our Derby placemats (they're coming home today),
- did Derby vocabulary practice,
- created "Thank-You" cards for Mrs. Hubers's Kindergarteners for all the support and encouragement they gave us through testing,
- worked in partners to view a Derby powerpoint on the laptops and then answered coinciding questions,
- got in our groups for Business night and decided on our products we'd be creating,
- created "horse feed bags" full of information to feed us about the Derby (they're really cute!).
Hope everyone has a super Wednesday!