Friday, May 20, 2011

5.20.11 - FUN DAY!!!

TO MY EXTRAORDINARY, SENSATIONAL, and oh so very WONDERFUL 3RD GRADERS:

I hope you had a blast on your FUN DAY/ KITE DAY!!!  I so wish I could have been there with you, but you were in my every thought!  I can't wait to see you on Monday and hear allllllllll about it!

I love you!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

P.S., GUESS WHAT?!?  Some of the posts that got deleted last week when "Blogger" went on the "fritz" for a bit have now shown back up in my Blogger Dashboard so I was able to re-post them!!!  Thus, some dates seem out of order (like Wednesday and Thursday from last week are ahead of Monday's and Thursday's posts from this week!), so sorry for the disorganization present on the blog today (it won't be that way next week), and enjoy catching up on reading from "lost" posts that have been recovered!  

No comments:

Post a Comment