Wednesday, November 14, 2012

11.14.12

Hello all and Happy Wednesday!  Sorry to be out for the past few days, but I'm back and I'm feeling better!  It sure was nice to see all these sweet, smiling faces today...they were so excited to see me and so sweet about everything...makes me thankful for what I do and grateful that I have such amazingly wonderful kiddos to interact with daily!  If I missed you at the conferences, I am terribly sorry.  Can we please reschedule if you'd still like to meet with me?  I will be sending home information regarding rescheduling if that is something you wish to do.  Thank you for your cooperation!

DO NOT FORGET: OUR CLASS HAS LIBRARY TOMORROW SO BRING MONEY FOR THE BOOK FAIR!!!!

Thanksgiving Lunch is TOMORROW!!!

MATH:
We reviewed all of what the substitute started with the students which are the properties of multiplication.  We also tooked our timed tests and we have several students onto their 5s and 6s and even 3 onto their 7s! 
HOMEWORK: none, but 3s, 4s, and 11s FLASHCARDS are due by Monday, Nov. 19th!

READING:
Students are reading Thanksgiving themed passages through the week with Mr. Featherston and are working on reading comprehension.
HOMEWORK: READING LOGS!!!

I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Gahhhhh, I MISSED YOU!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

Again, don't forget...THANKSGIVING LUNCH IS TOMORROW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment