Wednesday, April 20, 2011

4.20.11

I'm soooooo sorry I've been absent and then tardy from this blog party...it's been a CRAZY past two days!  Today, I left early due to an appointment so I hate that I didn't get to see my babes all day!

This morning, we had a pretty mixed up schedule because Mrs. Ingold's class had MAP testing in the computer lab so we did not switch for reading until 10 and then I left at 11 when Dr. Smith came in to sub for us.  Prior to switching for reading, our UK student taught us her final lesson.  Friday is her last day so we are sad to see her go, but we know she will make one super amazing teacher some day!

I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!  We have MAP testing...since Mrs. Ingold's class blew the roof off of it, I KNOW we can too!  Rock that thing my babes!!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment