Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guest Blogger - Bob: "My time with Adrianne"

Dear Class,
           Adrianne and I  had a wonderful  time, but when I saw Adrianne`s Daddy, this is what she said, ''Hey  Bob, we  are  going  outside.''  We only did because her daddy is a diabetic and his sugar went  low and she  LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS  me so much and I love her but she  didn`t  want  me  to  get  stepped  on  so  we  had  no  choice  than  to  go  outside  but  we  still  had  a  good  time  and  I would  love  to  go  home  with  my  best  friend  even  when  she  goes  to  college  because  I will  always  love  her  and  she  will  always  love  me  and  we  all  know  that    YES
                                  or
                               
NO  am  I  right?!?  I think  I'm  right!




                                                                                                                     Hoot  Hoot!
 I  STILL  LOVE HER!                                                                                 -Bob 

No comments:

Post a Comment