Sunday, August 10, 2014

and so it begins...

Hello my new friends and families!  I just wanted you to know that I so enjoyed meeting you today!  I LOVE you already and we have one AWESOME class!!  I think we are going to have an "owl"standing year together and I absolutely CANNOT wait until Thursday!  While I'm going to miss my days of lounging by and in the pool with my sweet babe (and I'm certain you'll miss your lazy summer days of freedom too), I'm certainly going to wholeheartedly cherish, love, and adore every single minute spent with you!!!  Let's get to ROCKIN'!




P.S. Did you VOTE on the survey at the bottom of the posts?!?  It's small, so look closely so you don't miss it!  Take a tour of the blog while you're here!

P.P.S. If you missed the post below about me, please read through so you can start to familiarize yourself with me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment