Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Mary Post - a vote and a little about me

Hi! It's Mary, and I remember blogging yesterday that we could have a class vote on which subject we liked best during RESOURCE DAY!

The votes are in...
P.E.= 15 votes
Library= 0 votes
Spanish= 2 votes
Technology= 1 vote
Music= 0 votes
Art= 3 votes

Not everyone voted, but you still can tomorrow! So far, 5T's favorite subject is P.E. (Physical Education)! Thanks to everyone who voted!

Today, I'm going to tell you a little about myself.
I wasn't actually born in Kentucky... I was born in San Diego, California! When I was little, I was ALWAYS tall for my age! Nobody ever was taller than me! Believe it or not, but I had hair more red than you can imagine! Since I moved to Kentucky, I started to attend Saint Mary Academy, and found new friends about as tall as me, and I no longer felt left out! Now I play basketball, and LOVE language arts!

Thanks for reading! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment