Friday, August 29, 2014

Mary's Post- with guest stars, Hannah, Sam, Ava, and last but DEFINENTLY not least, Owen!

Hey! Mary here, blogging our Extravagant Last Post by Mary!



First, our class weatherman, Drew Vaughn, has our forecast for the day!

"Today the weather is partly cloudy with a 91 degree high and a 70 degree low! Man, we sure had a hot recess! The chance of rain for tonight is 20%."


Now, we have class picked quotes! "Don't give up on your dreams." "Never give up." "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." "It's kind of fun to  do the impossible." "You only live once." "If you can't go down go up."


Special Feature: The Ava Files: Part 1
Hey! I'm Ava and I'm 10 years old. I love flowers and gymnastics... I have a dog named Cossette and I go for UK. I

love art. My favorite color is pink. My favorite song is Picture to Burn by Taylor Swift.




This week's photo gallery!








Thanks for reading! Sincerely, Owen, Hannah, Ava, Sam, Henry, Mrs. Thomas, and me, Mary! I've had a blast blogging this week! Have a great weekend! Bye!







No comments:

Post a Comment