Isabelle worked on her blog for today & you can find it HERE. She was so kind enough to bring in TWO cookie cakes for us for treats since we will all miss her after tomorrow. YUMMY!! We wish luck to you & your family with your big move!!
- Red/Green Christmas wear is allowed tomorrow. You may wear jeans or your school pants as bottoms. Girls may wear Christmas dresses or skirts. And all are invited to wear a nice red or green (Christmas or plain) sweater.
- The K-3 Christmas Program is from 9:00 AM- 10:30ish AM.
- Our Christmas parties are from 10:45-11:45
- EARLY DISMISSAL @ 12:00...woop woop!
- Mrs. Thomas will be able to come by for a little bit tomorrow...yayyyy!!!
DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?!
We worked on finishing our Reading TV Commercials & presented them in front the class. We also picked what we would like to do for our Reading Book Projects...due dates are below.
HOMEWORK: Finish reading your books over break. If you were done with your book by today, your Book Projects are due January 15. If you need to finish reading over break, your projects are due January 22. Everyone has a study guide/ guided questions that should be completed BEFORE presenting your book projects. All book tests are going to be after Christmas break BEFORE the projects are due.
**The Famous Stanley & James and the Giant Peach books are to do a typed summary of the book for their study/review guides over break**
Learning Target- I CAN find the prime factorization of a number & the Greatest Common Factor of 2 numbers.
In Math #1 we did more practice using factors & factor trees.
In Math #2 we corrected our homework & played a JEOPARDY GAME over what we have learned this week. We also practiced GCM with THIS game! Play them at home too :)
Have an amazing Thursday evening!! I can't wait to see you all in your beautiful Christmas clothes :)
xo- Ms. Ray