Sunday, December 21, 2014

12.21.14 DAY EIGHTY-SEVEN



Hello there 5th graders!! I hope you all have enjoyed your Christmas Breaks so far! We had such a great time on Friday on our last day of school in 2014! We played Christmas games before going down to see the adorable K-3 Christmas program. When we came back up to the classroom Mrs. Thomas was there to greet us!! We were all so excited to see her again & I know she loved seeing her babies :) Our party was a lot of fun & very "emotional" as Kayla put it. We had to say good bye to our dear friend Isabelle & also send off Mrs. Thomas to get her rest for baby Harrison! All in all it was a great day & I know you guys enjoyed it thoroughly…you should've seen the classroom after dismissal HA! I want to thank you all for the great gifts I received…they were such a surprise & awesome gifts I'm already using! Below I'm going to list the rest of our Advent Calendar days & hopefully you all can do those over your break with your family & friends. I also have a few pictures from Friday that are pretty hilarious as well :) Thank you to the parents who came and helped during our Christmas party…we couldn't have done it without you!! I want you all to ENJOY your Christmas break & remember…Santa is watching :)

Advent Calendar 













Talk to you all very soon!!
xoxo- Ms. Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment