Monday, October 11, 2010

How did YOU spend your Fall Break?!?

Here's some pictures to show how I spent MY Fall Break...
My Mom and me as Field Trip chaperones

My nephew, Shawn, and me on his Field Trip with his preschool class to Bi-Water Farm in Georgetown

"Shawnee" and his "Aunt B"

Field trip to the Pumpkin Patch!!!

My niece, Cathryn and me after her last varsity soccer game for the year

Fall pictures with my niece and nephew

Cathryn is the goalie for GRC's Lady Cardinals Varsity soccer team...can you tell that she didn't have much to do this game?!?

Shawn at the pumpkin patch.  He had a BLAST with his friends on the hayride, picking his own pumpkins, going through the corn maze, eating fabulous treats, and seeing and petting all the animals!  My mom and I had a blast too!

This was a "Duck slide" at the pumpkin patch...they crawled up and slid down - it was SOOO cute!

Turkeys roamed freely...anyone ready for Thanksgiving?!?

Mr. Thomas and me tailgating at the UK vs. Auburn game...what a heartbreaking loss!
How did YOU spend your Fall Break?!?  We'd LOVE to see pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment