Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My recent happenings with Bob - (according to Alonna)...


Here's me (Alonna)
I'm a special guest blogger about my time with Bob

I took Bob home today, but we did not go straight home, we stayed after school and went to Eco club. We made plastic and he said it was fun!  After Eco club, we went to get allergy shots and he was crying a lot! Then, we went home and went to my friend's house and played school.  Bob is very good at reading, math, and writing. Then, we went back home and did homework. We ate dinner at "Big Boy". Then, we we went to bed. He slept in my american girl doll house. The next day, we woke up at 6:45, went to school, and then my mom came and picked me up and we went to "Logan's Roadhouse" and came home and did chores. After that, we went outside to ride scooters with my friend and then went back inside to do homework and then went to bed. The next day, we woke up at 9:45, got up and had cereal, and then after that, went outside and to my friend's house.  Guess what?!? She told me that her dad said that we were going ice skating!!! Bob and I were sooooo excited! At 12:30, we went ice-skating and he learned how to ice-skate very fast... BUT, he was still falling when he tried to do a circle. After we went ice-skating, we went to my friend Ashlie's house to watch, "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2"... it was a great movie and Bob liked it too! After we watched the movie, we went outside and made a clubhouse. Bob liked it because it was a lot like what he's used to...ya know, in a tree with a nest and all!  Then, we went back inside and ate pizza for dinner. Bob tried to eat all leftover pizza, but my dog got it first...tough luck ol' Bobby! Then, we went to bed and when we woke up, our time together was over.  We had a great time and Bob had a GREAT time!

See ya!
Alonna

No comments:

Post a Comment