Monday, January 2, 2012

1.2.12 and HAPPY 2012!

Hiiiiiii!!!  And HAPPY NEW YEAR to you!!!  Can you believe it is already 2012?!?  I feel that Winter Break went by so, so, soooooo very fast!  While I was not missing getting up early or doing work, I sure missed all of my amazing kiddos...they are the lights of my life!  I hope you had a blessed holiday with your friends, family, and/ or loved ones! 

Now, let's kick off the 2012 portion of our school year...

Today, we reviewed ALLLLLLLLLL of our behavior expectations around Deep Springs.  This includes classroom expectations (hand signals, pencil sharpening, listening poses, volume levels, groupwork, procedures, etc.), hallway expectations, cafeteria expectations, restroom expectations, playground expectations, and procedures for arrival and dismissal, as well as in the cafeteria and various classroom procedures.  It is always a great idea to go over rules and expectations, especially after a long break and at various/ random intervals through the year...it keeps us all on the same page!!

Tomorrow, we will be doing much of the same, except we will have a VERY special visitor in our building...Dr. Shelton, Fayette County's Superintendent!  Ahhhh!!!  Good thing we are reviewing and practicing all of these expectations!!

I can't wait to see you again tomorrow!
I love you!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment