Tuesday, January 24, 2012

1.24.12

Hello friends!  Just wanted to check in and let you know that I'm thinking about you!  We teachers were at our monthly meeting that we must attend, but I sure was thinking about you all day!  I do want you to know that I checked in several times and snuck in real quick after school to read Ms. Gordon's notes and all was good!  So yay for everyone...I'm super pumped and super proud to get such awesome notes about our friends! 

A few reminders:
any work incomplete from reading centers is homework that is due tomorrow.  Also, Exercise 3 and the Hidden Message crossword activity is due tomorrow for my reading class. 
ALL READING CLASSES have vocabulary tests THIS FRIDAY! 

I can't wait to see you tomorrow and give you big hugs because I missed you so much and am so grateful for you representing our school well in our classroom learning today!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment