Monday, January 10, 2011

1.10.11

Hello everyone!  WOW!  I am absolutely THRILLED with the Science projects!!  They look absolutely beyond incredible and I am so proud!  The presentations are going GREAT!!  Shown here are our friends who have presented thus far.  Come visit one day this week so you can get a look at them yourself as they are on display outside our complex!

Today, we were some crazy terrific testers!  First, we took our Winter Learning Checks to assess our knowledge through the halfway point of this year.  Next, we set goals and headed to MAP testing in the computer lab.  Almost every student went up on his/her score and many even met or exceeded their goals!  Way to go, friends!  Some of our biggest score increase winners are: Micah, Alyssa, Tabitha, Skyla, Ahmad, and Cameron!  I'm so proud of all of you!

Finally, it was time to present our SCIENCE projects!!!  So far, I am super, super impressed.  I will continue taking video of each person and putting that video here on our blog.  Keep checking back!  Also, I will be sure to post some pics from our Winter party last Friday!

I am CcRrAaZzYy about YOU!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

PS, Don't forget to check the news tomorrow as winter weather is predicted for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment