Happy Monday afternoon 5th graders! It sounds like a lot of you had a nice relaxing weekend, as did I! I hope you all are ready for a full week of learning in school :) Hopefully we won't have to have silent recess again this week...THUMBS DOWN :( This week is Catholic Schools Week & there are lots of exciting things going on! You can find all the events below...
Our blogger this week is Gavin Storm...check out his blog from today HERE!
SOCIAL STUDIES: Today we took our test.
MATH:Today we had fraction stations we worked at. One station was a greater than or less than dice game, another station was spinning & coloring a fraction, and the last station was doing probelms in our books.
HOMEWORK: Finish ODD numbers from class & do EVEN numbers on pg. 142-143 numbers 1-63.
RELIGION: Today we looked more into our Family Life books.
- MONDAY'S FOCUS: Faith, Knowledge, & Service in our community. Students reflected on service projects during religion class & how they demonstrate faith, knowledge, & service in our community.
- Tuesday @ 8 AM is the school wide Spelling Bee in the gym.
- Wednesday is "Red, White, & Blue" dress day to honor our Nation.
- Thursday our Liturgy (8:15) is planned by 5T!
- OPEN HOUSE FOR PARENTS THURSDAY (9:15-10:30)
- Friday is Spirit wear day.
- Saturday/ Sunday students wear their uniforms to mass to be honored.
**Saturday, February 7 is the Father/ Daughter Dance
Have a wonderful evening and I'll see you all tomorrow morning!
XO- Ms. Ray