Happy Tuesday 5th grade :) I hope you all had a great resource day!! We had our school wide Spelling Bee this morning in the gym. Matthew & Margaret tried so hard...great job guys!! (Some pictures are below) The school also sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MRS. ZETTEL...video below :)
Matthew was SUPER pumped :)
All the Spelling Bee finalist
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. ZETTEL!
HOMEWORK: Finish ODD numbers from class & do EVEN numbers on pg. 142-143 numbers 1-63.
- TUESDAY'S FOCUS: Faith, Knowledge, & Service in our students.
- Wednesday is "Red, White, & Blue" dress day to honor our Nation.
- Thursday our Liturgy (8:15) is planned by 5T!
- OPEN HOUSE FOR PARENTS THURSDAY (9:15-10:30)
- Friday is Spirit wear day.
- Saturday/ Sunday students wear their uniforms to mass to be honored.
**Saturday, February 7 is the Father/ Daughter Dance
Stay warm this evening & I'll see you loves tomorrow morning!
XO -Ms. Ray