Friday, April 3, 2015

4.3.15

Spring Break is here, but all I can think about is how AMAZING our wonderful babies did in the Living Stations play this afternoon!  Oh my goodness, how absolutely WONDERFUL they were! ALL of our actors and readers were sensational, but an extra, extra special shout-out to our Matthew who played Jesus and our two soloists, Riley and Emma! You 3 were incredible and girls, your voices are unbelievable!  I STILL have chills!

Thank you so, so much to Lynette Hurm for the videos and pictures from this afternoon for your viewing pleasure:





















I hope you have a truly phenomenal Spring Break and a blessed Easter!  Please know that I will be thinking of you often and will miss you so much!  Can't wait to see you again on April 13th!




No comments:

Post a Comment