Friday, November 7, 2014

Sam's spcial blog

Hi and thank you for reading my blogs throughout the week!
Today is my second to last blog this week:'(!
My helpers today are Kayla and Matthew.
I that them for there generosity today.
Guess what.........
I Won the Monarch Award today!!!
I was soooo surprised!!
Polls of the day  
Favorite color tree in the fall
Yellow:1
Purple:3
Red:4
Pink:5
Orange:16
Green:1
Orange Won! My Favorite Color!
Favorite Star Wars Movies
1:1
2:0
3:6
4:1
5:0
6:8
Don't like star wars: 7
Don't know:4 
6 Wins! My Favorite is the 3rd.

Now for the grumpy cat
 picture for the day!



I love the star wars movies and I love grumpy cat so what better way to morph them together than this!?

That's all for today Folks!
And a special thanks to Matthew A. and Kayla!








No comments:

Post a Comment