Monday, November 17, 2014

SNOW DAY #1 (11.17.14 - the earliest EVER!)

Well...it's official: a SNOW DAY for us!  In my 8 years of teaching (and even back throughout my K-12 schooling), this is the absolute earliest one I can ever recall!  Wowza!
there we are on WLKY

and again on WAVE 3 (click the link for a FULL list of closings in our area)

Enjoy your day!  I'll miss my school babies very much, but to be honest, MY baby has been sick this weekend, so it'll be nice to have him home with me for one more day :)

REMINDERS:
LANGUAGE ARTS: Literature Circle readings and role sheets are due Thurs. Nov. 20th
MUSIC: Students have a test in MUSIC tomorrow during Resource Time (assignment on Edmodo in preparation for this

THANKSGIVING LUNCHEON is THIS Thursday, Nov. 20th.  Our (5th grade's) time is at 12:10 PM.  The full list of times for ALL classes is shown below:
Thanksgiving Break: Nov. 24th - 28th (back at school Dec. 1st)

CANNED FOOD DRIVE: 3rd grade will be collecting non-perishables up until this Friday which is still 4 days left for donations!

And last but certainly not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SENSATIONAL DREW AND SERAPHIC MADDIE!  You two are so incredibly extraordinary and bring me happiness beyond belief each day!  Oh how we ALL adore you and love you so!  I got a SNOW DAY just for you :) tee-hee...enjoy your day!


Hopefully, I'll see everyone tomorrow!!
xoxo,
Mrs. Thomas

Thanksgiving is 10 days from today and ONLY 4 school days until BREAK!


No comments:

Post a Comment