Friday, October 31, 2014

MADDIE- DAY 5




 Hi everyone today is Halloween!!!!! Today I'm going to ask some of our friends what there doing for Halloween!

                                                      BAYLEE
                  I'm going to a Halloween party and then I'm going trick or treating in Norton Commons.

                                                    EMMA H.


             I'm having a Halloween party with some families and then I am going trick or treating!!!

           
                                                   Alyssa
             I am having a party with friends and then were going trick or treating.



             
                       


                          
                                     Here is some Halloween serves:
Favorite Monster
Zombies-2
Spiders-0
Mummies2
Skeletons- 6
All-8
Other:8

No comments:

Post a Comment