Monday, September 29, 2014

9.29.14 - Kayla

       Here is Abby Newton with the weather for today: Today it is sunny and 64 degrees Fahrenheit
       The High is: 85 degrees
       The Low is: 58 degrees








              Hi I hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I did!
Now the count down until Halloween: 31 days, 15 hours, and 40 minutes!!!!!!

These are Banana Ghost Pops. They look really good!


             So, what did everybody do this weekend!?


Sports: 9

Went to friends house: 1

Other: 18



                  Wow a lot of people did other things this weekend!!!!!!!!




         But anyway, changing the subject I want to ask everyone to send some prayers out to Mrs. Schleg to have an awesome recovery and to come back ASAP! Mrs. Kalmey is a great substitute though. We will miss her when she leaves. Hopefully she's back by Halloween to celebrate with us!


      
Does anyone else get this much candy for Halloween!?
I know I do!!!!!!
        

          
                                                   That's all I have for today! BYEEEEE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment