Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Half Day!!!

                            Half Day

It's me again, Brandon.  Guess what, it is a half day!!!  I love half days. they are so much fun because we get out of school early and we can do whatever we want.  So I thought that I would ask some people what they are going to do with their half of a day they have left.

Mason is going to go outside and play with his friend and then go to soccer practice.










Sam is going to go to lunch and going to the movies.  He is going to see Dolphin
Tale 2.























 

                          Picture Day 


Today is picture day!  I have never like picture day.  I always take bad pictures.  I do not know why, but I can not smile.  Every time I try, it always looks bad.  I am cursed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment