Monday, September 15, 2014

Brandon The New Blogger!!!

New Blogger

Hello, Brandon here, the new blogger.  I hope this will be a fun week.  I hope you guys like what I do on the blog this week.  I will put a lot of great things on the blog this week.  I hope you like it.

All About Me

I am going to tell you a little bit about myself.  My full name is Brandon Micheal Dries and I am 10 years old.  I have one brother named Zach and he is 13 years old.  I love to play sports.  I play basketball, football, baseball, and volleyball.  I play most of sports, here at SMA.  I have been going to SMA since I was 3 years old.  I have had a lot of fun at this school.  That was all about me. 

What Our Classmates Think of 4H
What Henry Thinks: I think that it teaches kids that to get what you want,(the position you are running for) won't come easy.   You have to work and not just rely on your friends to vote for you.
What Owen Thinks: I think that it is a great opportunity for us to be a good leader.   I also think it is good for us to have our own opinion.

Class Vote!!! 

As I was working on the blog, I was wondering, since we have been passing out so much candy, what do people like better chocolate or hard candy.  Well it is time to find out!
Chocolate: 11 People
Hard Candy: 8 People
Both: 8 People
Well it looks like we have a winner, drum roll please, Chocolate!!!!!!! 

That is all I have for today.  See you tomorrow, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment