Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The newest blogger... IAN!!!!


Hello 5T! I am so excited to be the newest blogger of the week! It will be a great week!

MRS. THOMAS'S 9.2.14 BLOG POST IS BELOW.  CLICK HERE TO SEE.

I am also excited that Louisville beat Miami with strategy! [13 -31]! Football and basketball are my two favorite things. I don't care if I play it or watch it I will still do it.

We don't have any homework for today because it was resource day. Wahoo!!

My favorite player in  basketball is LeBron James.                          
My favorite player in football is Robert Griffin the III.
                                                                         



Sorry I didn't post much today it was a very busy day.
I will definitely post more tomorrow

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment